If you like low maintenance, Elite Furniture suits you perfectly.
Leather furniture care
With just a little care, your Elite Leather furniture will wear beautifully for years to come.
- Dust once a week.
- Wipe monthly. Use a cloth dampened with distilled or purified water, (not tap water), and dry with a soft cloth. (Not recommended for nubuck leather.)
- Leave at least two feet between your furniture and heating sources so your leather doesn’t dry out.
- Blot any spills with a clean, absorbent cloth and allow to air dry.
- Don’t place leather furniture very near a source of heat. It may dry out or fade over time.
- Don’t place your furniture in direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to the sun’s rays may cause the leather to fade.
- Don’t use saddle soaps, oils, abrasive cleaners, soaps, furniture polish, varnish or ammonia water on your leather.
- Don’t use leather care kits, as they may void any claim under your warranty unless the kit is sold or authorization is received in writing from Elite Leather Company.
Ultrasuede® furniture care
Everyday Upkeep: A quick once-over with a medium-bristle brush will restore the sensuous nap and soft luster of Ultrasuede®.
Stain Removal: From red wine to black coffee, most stains can be ringlessly spot-cleaned with just a touch of mild soap and water. Tougher stains may require a mild cleaning fluid, which you can purchase at most hardware and drug stores.
For details on specific stains, see: http://www.ultrasuede.com/about/care.html